Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Bid FareWELL to 2014!



It has been a great year!  I have grown in both my yoga and meditation practices, two things which I feel have assisted me in finding an inner calm that has benefited me tremendously as a person.  I also spent a majority of the year (8.5 months to be exact) pregnant causing me to be extremely health conscious which has paid off.  And then again while recovering and attempting to regain my physique and an optimal state of health and wellness.  A goal in which I am well on my way to achieving...but more on that later! 

For now though I would like to look back on the year here at "The Pursuit of Wellness".  I began this blog in April as an assignment for one of my college courses.  I discovered my love of blogging and in June when the course ended I set out to continue blogging and make it my own.  I have wrote 55 posts, shared 14 recipes, and posted 88 pictures/videos portraying my passion for health and wellness to the 1667 viewers who have visited my blog. 

Here's a look at some of my top posts for the year:

1. Mindful Driving
































3. Health Benefits of Having a Pet














4. 9 Pregnancy Wellness Essentials














5. Making a Healthier Gingerbread House















 As we set out to say goodbye to 2014 and welcome 2015 please celebrate responsibly.  I want to wish you all health, wealth, and happiness in the New Year!  I am excited to see what 2015 brings!




DISCLAIMER: The content on this blog, www.mind-bodypursuit.blogspot.com, represents the thoughts, ideas, and experiences of its author and should be taken as such…with a grain of salt.  It is for entertainment purposes only and not intended to prevent, diagnose, or cure.  Before trying any new physical activity, dietary plan, supplementation, complementary and alternative therapy, or other wellness tip please seek the guidance of a qualified professional.

No comments:

Post a Comment