Thursday, June 5, 2014

A New Look...

Dear Followers,      

         This blog was originally created as a project for my class, HW420: Creating Wellness.  The course has now come to an end, which I am very sad about cause I can without a doubt state that this was by far my favorite class to date at Kaplan University.  But anyways...I realized how much I enjoy blogging and plan to continue on with this project.  I am now excited to be unleashed to write about whatever I please in relation to health and wellness.  This could include so many things such as research I find interesting, events I participate in, new practices I try out, recipes, photos, and reflections on what makes me feel healthy and happy.  Please enjoy and feel free to comment, feedback is always appreciated and welcome!

Namaste,

Megan M. H.



(In special tribute to the late Maya Angelou...an inspiring voice to this blogger.)


DISCLAIMER: The content on this blog, www.mind-bodypursuit.blogspot.com, represents the thoughts, ideas, and experiences of its author and should be taken as such…with a grain of salt.  It is for entertainment purposes only and not intended to prevent, diagnose, or cure.  Before trying any new physical activity, dietary plan, supplementation, complementary and alternative therapy, or other wellness tip please seek the guidance of a qualified professional.

No comments:

Post a Comment