Friday, April 17, 2015

Taking a Blogging Break "See You Later Alligator!"


Blogging is one of the few things I do simply for myself, because I enjoy it.  Lately however it has started to become a form of stress for me as I have not been able to write the quantity, or quality, of posts that I would like.

In an effort to preserve my love of blogging, and divert my attention to areas where it is needed most, I am deciding to take a break.  This will allow me to focus on finishing up my degree, preparing for my future career, and my family.

During this time I will still be pursuing wellness and sharing glimpses of my journey on social media as I go along.  I will be storing away tips, ideas, recipes, and more to blog about in the future as I return.

I want to thank all of my readers for following my journey and the great feedback I have received.

I WILL BE BACK!

No comments:

Post a Comment